What I can offer
I’ve been writing content for over ten years. It’s always been the part of my working life that I’ve enjoyed the most and been the most successful at. My specialist areas include:
- Press Releases
Over the years I’ve written about a vast and diverse number of topics. In fact, I can almost put together an A-Z of them…
- Online risk assessments
- Young workers
- Village news
- Collision Investigation
- Water safety
- Road safety
- Health and safety
- Time management
Adding value to your business
My aim is to offer a bespoke and personal service to all of my clients. It’s your business so I need to meet your requirements and deliver a service that adds value to it.
I will aim to learn as much as possible about your business before starting any work. Through an interview, I’ll ascertain the key information I need to be able to write high-quality copy for your website:
- Who is your ideal customer(s)?
- What is your business goal?
- Do you have any brand guidelines?
- What are your values?
- What is the buying process?
- What questions do customers ask you?
- What emotions do you want customers to have when dealing with your business?
- What are the benefits and features of your products and services?
- Who are your competitors?
- Do you have any market research, case studies or statistics that will be helpful?
Plus a few other questions that will inevitably crop up.
We also need to decide upon the details of the work:
- Word count
- How long I’ve got
- Sign off process
- How you prefer to communicate
- Will there be any additional work?
After establishing all of these details, I’ll be able to go away and provide a quote for the work.
Any work I do will be sent to you before going ‘live’, so we can work together to ensure the best possible outcome.
So whatever your business and whatever your written content requirements, get in touch and we can discuss a way forward.